Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Markerd as suspended

barry_1
Super Contributor
Under share quotes,which i presume is wrong ?
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Nkhweti_Mozambi
Contributor
It must be wrong, I just checked now, it's not suspended.U nearly scared me, The China deal had just been aprroved and I am so looking forward to geting big chunks as soon as the economy stabalises from the trike fever which is going to happen as soon as the workers finish all their december bonuses and realise they just lost their jobs.It's going to sting them more than it is doing to us (investors) currently.wait and see.....
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
Barry are you stocking up on this one?
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
No not yet.I still have to find out how they made a profit as my understanding was that they were a number of years away from such an event....Naomi would be more interested than i when she returns from hospital.
0 Kudos
JulzM
Regular Contributor
Why not get big chunks before the economy stabilises?.....high risk....high reward....Best
0 Kudos
Not applicable
More importantly, I hope Naomi gets out of hospital soon - wish her well for us and tell her we miss her calls
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Many thanks,she's out,recuperation now the order order of the day.im figuring out how to work the washing machine,polisher etc.
0 Kudos
Major
Regular Contributor
I think their profit comes from the revaluation of some of their assets, like their share of WBJV, so its a paper profit, not a real one. I'm stocking up slowly - project is worth several billion at current prices and exchange rates.
0 Kudos