Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Market overview

knopkop
Contributor
How I wish OST will please rectify the index window. There have been so many calls to them and they are aware of the problem. Can it be so difficult to sort this one out. This is most inconvenient and unbecoming for an organisation of acclaim
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Ben_ladin
Contributor
Yes i agree i phoned them twice today and notning was done and this has been going on for a few days now ,
0 Kudos
inx
Occasional Contributor
Good Day please note that its on the list for out I.T department to attend to it will be rectified in due course. Please bear with us for this week kind regards O.S.T
0 Kudos
Not applicable
they seriously need a customer liason person....cudnt care a flying...! How about. Thank you for bringing the matter to our attention. "We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We will attend to it as soon as possible"....in due course?....i.e. when we and ONLY we decide to get around to it....shocking SFM shocking! '
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
not punting IG Markets here: send a query to them at 10:28 and received a comprehensive reply at 10:57.
0 Kudos
knopkop
Contributor
Hi realchartist This time round I aplaud your view. Yah, this reminds me again of their chairman's comment some time ago "All ok, provided we do not get arrogant and mess it up" Me thought theirs was a rather curt statement but it it is okay for you guys out there, only numbers in our bigger scheme of things.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I wonder if they have a customer liaison Job open for me?....Simon you went for the interviews...who can I speak to?
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
LMFAO come on Bonzo give us your market overview
0 Kudos
Blokkies
Not applicable
Strange that a Bank who rely on systems can be guided by programmers to implement new/upgraded programs to be installed without being properly tested. Surely one would have expected that someone at OST would test the new screens and functionality BEFORE being placed in an production environment. It would appear that it is easier to ask for an apology than to actually fix the problems at hand Â…
0 Kudos