Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Market will rise today

hs
Regular Contributor
Market will rise today
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
Tango
Super Contributor
OMG, I can't believe I'm replying to this... HS - the MARKETS HAVE ALREADY RISEN!!! you are posting an hour after the futures market opened, and a half hour after the cash market opened. If you really think this is clever or you are impressing anyone YOU ARE WRONG.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
The only anti-virus solution is not to reply.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hs, you're full of bs.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ya the market is rsing and at the same time you need to be focused . once the you go out you might come back to a falling market
0 Kudos
org
Super Contributor
Gann said:time is more important than price, when time is up, price will reverse...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hs How did you know that the market will rise? Did you go to a Sangoma?
0 Kudos
hs
Regular Contributor
I expect the markets to rise for the remainder of the week.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hs..rather dont expect anything....rather come to the market as an interested observer and look for the path of least resistance...the minute you expect something the chances of you clouding your judgement are the greatest...your relationship with the market is like a dance...its best to let the market lead
0 Kudos
Not applicable
apart from that you have also been spectacularly wrong most of the time...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Do you know if Ben S.Bernanke will cut the interest rate or not tomorror?What is your expectation hs?
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
Hows the futures lookin folks?
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Now it's -73 (Alsi)
0 Kudos