Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Markets will be up today

CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
All these gatvol people should also review on their power consumption habit. It's amazing (and I have experienced this in my home) that students doesn't give a ***** to turn off a light when leaving a room. EVEN though they have been brought up to preserve our resources: electr and water, and respect the amount to be paid from dad's hard earned wage. But, yes: enough becomes enough, especially because one of the proposed measures from Escom to try and preserve on available power supply is to impose a 'fine', should consumption on a particular installation be excessive. Now the beaurocrats are going to have a ball!
0 Kudos
duke_vest
Frequent Contributor
yeah i thought they might impose a fine. who do you suppose is gonna pay for it. us flippin suckers.
0 Kudos
hs
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
really love proactive people. Hope you are right..*snigger*
0 Kudos
venice
Super Contributor
Glad to see you were right.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
HS the ALSI IS 900 points down. WHAT RECOVERY ARE U TALKING BOUT???
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Well you know my name is Simon, and the things I draw come true. So, take me, take me, take me over the ladder with you!
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
recovery from the last stroke after the market swallowed him up.lol
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
that's it, tx mz brazen. I would send you some of my chuckles, but the 4 large packets from last week have all been snacked.
0 Kudos
jamoo
Frequent Contributor
market has a way of punishing the optimists!
0 Kudos