Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Markets will rise today

hs
Regular Contributor
Markets will rise today.
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Tango
Super Contributor
Here is another saying for you - "A fool and his money are soon parted"
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hs, there hasnt been a day that someone hasnt said the markets will rise/fall.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hs, there hasnt been a day that someone hasnt said the markets will rise/fall.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
guess u right today but i feel will fall by the afternoon or flat
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Are you a clairvoyant? For days in a row you have been spot-on! Please let us know when the market is going to drop. I will go ong immediately!
0 Kudos
JDT
Regular Contributor
I've never actually met someone that can foresee the future. (You a distant relative of Merlin?) With each passing day you seem to be getting better at this hs. Up for 1 hour this morning before turning south... All the best with your "up" prediction for tomorrow!
0 Kudos
Longjon
Occasional Contributor
Dunno about the market, but GIJ just jumped 10% on a cautionary. Could there be more upside? Longjon
0 Kudos
Starsky
Frequent Contributor
A trader went to see a Songoma and asked him which way the markets will move.The Songoma showed one finger pointing upwards. The next day the market experienced a sharp rise.The trader went back and thanked the Songoma and asked him how did he know. The Songoma said its very simple. The one finger means that if the market rises "EveryONE" will make profits. If the market Falls "EveryONE will make losses: Then the trader says what if the markets are unchanged? The Songoma replies "In that Case NoONE will make profits or losses"
0 Kudos