Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Markets will rise

hs
Regular Contributor
Markets will rise tmrw
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
DR_1
Super Contributor
i sincerely hope so, i bought what i consider bargin prices today, hopefully make some cash tomorrow
0 Kudos
Ega
Super Contributor
Yes and when you wake up and find your coffee is cold, you can allways tell us it's not tommorow yet. :)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
the glory is not in never falling, but in rising everytime you do- chinese proverb. now somebody tell that to the market!
0 Kudos
pickle
Contributor
the only rise you will get to tommorrow if your lucky will be a morning glory
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
... or a rise because you were postponing to release that beer you were indulging yourself in.
0 Kudos
Copper
Regular Contributor
hs - would you mind shutting your trap about your stupid predictions
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
U r right Copper,Usually everything follows the DOW,how ever in its absence (due to holiday today),most markets followed far East.Now in the past when this has happened the DOW is then likely to play follow my leader.If there is a bounce at all ,it is likely only to occur after our markets close tomorrow,but still likely to show a loss.I expect markets will stabilise only around lower levels on Wednesday.OMO.If one buys on value i.e. higher dividends then those shares will be the first to recover,although this might take months,it will at least be on a solid foundation.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
There will be some great bargains coming up in the not to distant future. Many listed companies will soon be great value. -- It is interesting to note that South Africa's Gross domestic product output is in the top 17% of the worlds economies. - SA is ranked No 29 out of 180 countries by the International Monetary Fund and 27th by the World Bank. Go here to see our GDP rank , http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
0 Kudos