Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Matrix

boing
Frequent Contributor
I phoned 0860111555 at ABSA to find the matrix for TOPABM.I could not find the matrix of this specific warrant on their website. The lady that I spoke to did not know what I was talking about and put me through to one of her male co workers. He enquired where I was from. I said Cape Town. He then enquired if that was in the Northern Cape or Western Cape. After being very surprised that it was in the Western Cape, he gave me a number to dial in Cape Town. It turns out this number is for Claremont Volkswagen. Now I still don't have the matrix but I almost bought a Polo. Can anybody please help. With the matrix. Or should I just rather buy TOPSBN?
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
CE
Super Contributor
And I also have another share account with them....you were lucky with your response bro.
0 Kudos
boing
Frequent Contributor
Are there any alternative, more direct contact nr's I can try or a specific person I can speak to?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Brad,,011 2219085
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I feel your pain, after a lot of begging and pleading I've finally managed to get onto ABSA's warrant matrix mailing list. Let me have your email and I'll forward it to you...
0 Kudos
Pleiades
Frequent Contributor
After chasing up on undelivered SBK credit card for a week I sat listening to how much their call centre valued my enquiry. The helpful oke who eventually noticed his phone ringing managed to transfer me to Medscheme. Apparently Medscheme is no longer in the business of delivering credit cards. I think I might ask Nando's if they deliver...
0 Kudos
boing
Frequent Contributor
Brand, it's [email protected]. Thanks, everybody.
0 Kudos