Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Maybe it means something.....

Not applicable
TOPI - sees Daily MACD in Clear Negative Divegence since 18Apr...and me Fave...BANK Index sees MACD pattern corroborating, with emphasis, as Deep-Red gets ready for Phase 2 = "Where's me Ugly Stick ??!! I got Indexes on my mind ! ".....Local PS:as African lore states: "When Elephant fight,it is the Grass that gets hurt."....Ama-Oops-Oops.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Bloomberg.com Breaking News >>>> Yuan strengthens most since end of Dollar link in Jul2005= carry-trade GAME OVER.....watch the Yen crosses.(2)Treasury long-yields nail further gains =Yes,we are a heartbeat away from....something.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Zarpie bro, what you mean "something" ? We 7 min away from sudden death my broer !
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Nah,CE....just HIGH RISK + BLACK BOXES + MEGA-LEVERAGED HEDGE FUNDS/BANKS = like a Bolt of Lightning vee shall meet Hilda von Hooge Red Roman Candallson....( and Crikey ! Just look at the Soyz of it ! )...heh.Conclusion: LONG now, like Tiger Tail in Baby Hand;maybe not good for house-pet...Ba-Ha-shibaaa !
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Zarpi, you gonna let your wingman go ? Just like that bro ? Bet you he is peeping.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
referring to 'acehigh' I presume...like I said in the "volatile" thread 'TOPI - by CE' >>>>acehigh.Welcome,Dude...##.dem International Big-Futures are Rollin' a little on the Southside.(first,like a Glacier,then a ....Gaaaaa!-is-here.)..heh.Let us observe and enjoy that moment when Lemming meets Cliff, and be thankful we are on the right side.Amen.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
New York Stock Exchange,biggest in the world,Code:$NYA.....poised for a 2nd meeting with the 50day MA...last one was on the Lows,Friday 8June....Internals look bad.Uptrend since Mar2007 broken...RSI ugly,Volatility in Uptrend,MACD Histo digging deeper into Red Clay =....." Black Boxes line up Please."..this is your ALGORHYTHM speaking..
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Zarpie my broer, I just hope and pray that you live long enough to experience your crash.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
.....and me of cource, I want to hear you say : I TOLD YOU SOOOOOO !!!
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
What really puzzles me is that Zarpie-the-Bear just keeps on and on. As Simon said, most vanish after a few weeks. But not our Zarpie. Thank God for that, but it is bit of a mystery.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
... and BIL...or BHP(in the States)... sees Money-flow double-dip into negative as price currently reflects = TOPI are we ready ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hi bloody wife keeps giving him money to "invest"....some day she is gonna want to see a return on those pounds....
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Well C, Zarpie must have something to keep Mrs Z interested. Wasn't he lifting weights, or working out with one of those Verimark thingies about a year ago. My God, Zarpie's probably HOT.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
heh.you funny,B....##..and so we view the developing Shambles as Red starts squirting from the haunted Houses in Wall Street ;the 10-yr yields are doing their scary work(up 2.16% for the day, as at) and are now 0.02 points from registering a calamitous Breakout on the Daily ATR P&F Chart.Yield at 5.248%...2006 high(resistance) at 5.203......breakout at 5.25%.....uh,oh...##..let's see(hope?pray?fast?...heh) if the Close saves it somewhat for the beleagured Day-Traders now staring with a collective non-plussed look on their faces...and the Cosmic Gaaaaaa ! opens its mouth wide to receive the sacrifices.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
And there we go....the behemoth, New York Stock Exchange Composite Index, gives a nice 112pt+ loss and is resting(for the 2nd time in 3 sessions) on its 50day MA(9726)....who blinks first ?
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Right on Zarpmeister amigo....the master of HOT chocolate....with a large drizzle of blood red cranberry sauce......"Dow Plunges as Bond Yields Surge" the whole thing looks a windmill revving at a F1 19,000 rpm.....EZA doing a lowdown swamp jiggy @ 121.6...-2.6%, DOW finishes the race @ 130 behind....'n Wild BIL Hickcock took a 1.3% pay cut, Telkom Tigers said "hell no Geraldine we don't want no 7.25% increase we'll give you a pay cut of 4.9%"....the Secunda Sheik hit a little dust storm....all balanced on the edge of a Samurai Sword, anybody in for some 5 card stud? Enjoy the night....adios.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Aloha ! Y...between you and Brazen, always get the best laughs....see ya at the MoshPit.Adios.
0 Kudos