Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Mayday by - super idego

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
super idego, not at all, not even close. Everybody knows where the line is and fully know when they are flirting with it or crossing it. Certainly deletion has has not got out of hand (about 6 in 4 months). An the rule is simple, acceptable language - and we will enforce it. If people want a forum were anything goes that's fine, they must just set up their own forum, easy enough at little or no cost.
0 Kudos
TJH
Frequent Contributor
They say if you use a word often enough it loses its power.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
and the post being deleted had nothing to do with pygmy's, but you knew that. And that is my point, everybody acts surprised when they get deleted, but in truth they expected it, and/or where pushing their luck. We will be very strict and ban users if need be.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The first 100 times I said pork sword it was funny, but now... No wait, it's still funny. purple headed yogurt pistol.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Appreciated SPB, but i'm sure nobody minds a bit of fun before the long un? If they do, nobody's ever said it.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Carefull, if this was "big brother - sbk edition" you might be asked to leave the house...
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
the problem is that your idea of fun is not somebody elses idea of fun and visaversa.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well, they would be wrong, and viceversa.
0 Kudos
deet
Contributor
its all just a load of *****butter sandwiches
0 Kudos
deet
Contributor
oops,I meant peanut. (lest I be smitheth by the big old bro)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon, I don't actually know what the line is as you suggest. I thought I did before the deletion of the Roffey post. I could understand the deletion of the buttplug video and the deletion of other offensive material but when you guys deleted the Roffey/FSB post you completely smudged that line. By deleting that post without even giving a reason you did more damage than I think you realise. There was absolutely nothing offensive/inaccurate/inapropriate or damaging in that post. Once the line is smudged people will continue to challenge the line...
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
chartist, actually very simple. We said the roffey/chartist debate was closed on this forum, ie: no more posts on it.
0 Kudos