Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Mayday by - super idego

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
has been deleted (no surprise I assume).
0 Kudos
31 REPLIES 31
Not applicable
Good on you, Simon. I figger as a well-hung dude meself, only references to large *****es should be allowed.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I believe the plural is pennie.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Super, dude, you've managed to add another word to SEQ's list. D'you think they have 'knob' onnit yet?
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Maybe we should then rename all our body parts ? After all, that is the medical term for the guy !!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Copulation? Profilactic?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
er, if I may defend Simon here. I don't think it was p*nis that did it, Simon is, after all, the President of the Pygmey Protection and Proliferation Society. I've seen him wear the (little) T-shirt.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Perhaps if OST wants to enforce this whole censorship deal, which has gotten outta hand IMHO, they should provide a memo of what they deem to be acceptable? Sub clause 10b: Thou shalt not rip off pygmy's lest thy be keen for a mighty smiting from the omnipresent üubergod.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Cock,*****,Dinky,Donger,Donk,Johnson,Knob,Old Fellow,*****,Pork Sword, *****, Wanger, Willy, Winky, Purple Helmeted Junket Plunger,Shlong,Slug,Tadger,Tallywhacker. Or if if you is a pigmy, The Little Guy..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Don't worry Simon, I've already done the smiting. Gravy won't be bothering you again anytime soon.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ooo, what a mighty spoon you have. Smite him o great omnipresent deity.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You left out "one eyed monster"
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I keep getting logged out, is this part of my chastisement o mighty divinity that sees all?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I think you guys are over-loading the censors!!! or the chatisement is rubbing off on me aswell cos I keep getting logged off too.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
A hunter walking through the jungle was surprised to find a pygmy standing beside a very large dead beast. Amazed, he asked, "Did you kill that?" The pygmy answered, "Yes." The hunter then asked, "How could a little bloke like you kill a huge beast like that?" Said the pygmy, "I killed it with my club." The astonished hunter asked, "How big is your club?" The pygmy replied, "There's about 60 of us."
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well at the end of the day all these naughty words and much much more, are gazetted in the Government Gazette under home affairs... doesnt that make it like ok to use them or something?? I dont see any stars or censors in the gazette:)
0 Kudos
el_torro
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
That must be the club of little guys Goldfinger started that meets weekly at teazers...
0 Kudos