Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Mazor

kwagga
Super Contributor
Has anyone looked at this share ? It seems like a decent family run business with a good balance sheet and trading at a PE of 8.8
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
DaMerlin
Contributor
I like it, looks great in the medium-long term
0 Kudos
Longshot
Occasional Contributor
They were the glazing sub-contractors for Portside in Cape Town. If you happened to drive past it in the last couple of months, you would of seen guys continuously cleaning the windows-and that they were consistently dirty. Don't take my word for it but I believe that the issue was that the glass was installed to early and was effectively sand blasted by the cement/sand from the building site I'm not sure who is liable but I would guess that there is the possibility for some repercussions from this.
0 Kudos
Funnymoney
Frequent Contributor
I wouldn't invest in them....from a moral perspective
0 Kudos
Not applicable
tricky kind of a business to invest in, essentially a services based company - so their revenue is going to be linked to the kinds of contracts they can secure. I don't really see them in the 'game changer' kind of space, so not for my portfolio. But a well run company though
0 Kudos