Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Mbeki was recalled, is he the scapgoat?

G_V_V
Super Contributor
If anybody is interested to know what I believe in go to my web site and read what I have written on the subject. I don't want to start arguing about religion here, if you want to discus religion with me you can go to myspace.com and you will find me under the name Giuseppe in the religion and philosophy blogs. http://giuseppe.spacesocket.com
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
GVV,any comment on religion or politics is likely to stir up lively debate and argument.If you didn't want to argue here why start a thread with the subjects of both religion and politics in one?Don't stir up a hornet's nest if you don't want to get stung.
0 Kudos
Robbie
Regular Contributor
Of couse yes ! He is also a revolutionary who just wear a religious jacket. Have you you ever heard him speak out against this anti-God government ?
0 Kudos
Robbie
Regular Contributor
BRE, you convince me every time that you have no brains cells left because you have been brainwashed by liberals. You said that colonialism brought suffering. Undisputable fact is that it brought prosperity - anyone who dissagree don't know the facts. You also refer to the missionaries. I'am sure you don't understand this: The Illuminati controls and owns Vatican City, which control the Roman Catholic Church, who have send out the missionaries. Why ? To prevent colonialists from doing what God instructed His people in Biblical times - to kill everybody and "go in and posess the land". The Illuminanti and those who control them just wanted to use the blacks crowds in Africa against the white colonialists. They don't care about them. The blacks all over Africa had a much better life under colonial rule, but colonial rule prevented the Illuminanti and those who control them to have full control over each African country. SA was the biggest problem and that was why they arranged Dr. Verwoerd's assacination. Those after him was planted there - just the right person at the right time, untill ex-terrorist Mandela took over. From that moment on the "big guys" control the whole Africa - the blacks (and white liberals) only thinks they control it.
0 Kudos
BRE
Regular Contributor
Wow, that's a nice fairytale Robbie, and you do know what they say about people who believe in fairytales, don't you?
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
I was just sympathizing Mbeki's recall. But you guys can go at each others throats if you want too or you can be civil to each other, be my guests.
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Hello G V V. What shares are u interested in ?
0 Kudos
Robbie
Regular Contributor
From which planet did you escape ? Clearly you have no idea what's going on on this planet.
0 Kudos
BRE
Regular Contributor
Poor response, do you want to try again?
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
Hi Plonky any bluechip share with a low PE
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It is amazing how some white ppl believe colonialism was good 4 black ppl.
0 Kudos
Robbie
Regular Contributor
If no whites have ever put their feet on African soil, please explain in detail what you think Africa would have look like today. Hundres of people wait to read your response.
0 Kudos
Paribus
Contributor
Aren't the illuminati a race of powerful lizard-people who live underground and only come out at night? Because I swear I saw one on Friday night and she was pretty drunk.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
There are different species, this could only have been Amphibiatos G & T. They do lean towards excessive behavioural disorders, so you should avoid encounters when they re sober. However, when you re pissed, no problem, they can associate with that and usually take care of you.
0 Kudos
BRE
Regular Contributor
Here's just four: One, Europe would not have plundered Africa's resources to build its own economy. Two, America would not have had the slaves to work its plantations. Three, we would not have had apartheid. Four, you wouldn't be here :-)
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
I think someone stuck his head in a spacesocket. And more than once.
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
Once I was about to get into my my friend's car at night who is a bachelor, he came to pick me up because we were going for dinner. Being a bachelor he likes to go out with black chicks because he has a problem with white chicks. As I got into the car I looked to the back seats and got a tremendous fright, it was dark and all I saw was this black shiny face with black shiny long hair with curls in them that resembled a wig, and she was grinning from ear to ear. Her white teeth which where shinning as brightly as her black facial skin and the shine of the hair was so terrifying that I jumped back shouting as if I had just seen a black female witch ghost. I was trembling all over from the shock and could not get into the car, so I told my friend to drive off and never to pull such a stunt on me again. He tried to convince me it was ok but I was so weak at the knees I had not option but to turn back to my apartment. I love black people but this event really frightened the living day lights out of me.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
I guess shiny hair and white teeth, or any teeth for that matter, must be a scary sight for someone like you from Deliverance land. How's the banjo playing going?
0 Kudos