Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Members from Somerset West

Werner_1
Super Contributor
ok, we tried last year, it didnt work out yet, now in 2011 i think we need to have those drinks we discussed... who here lives in Somerset West... when should we arrange something to meet, i think it would be cool, we can discuss the year ahead and see what each other thinks. looking forward to replies!
0 Kudos
19 REPLIES 19
Maddog
Regular Contributor
well I guess you got your answer..........No-one lives in sumerset west
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
That's what you think - lol
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
I live in Summers....
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
we should organise something... what you say, Ninja, who was the other members we chatted to, can you remember?
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Nah...sorry can't remember...what about inviting people from further out...doesn't John live in the mother city? Where abouts in summers are you?
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Yes he does, louisg as well. I live in Heldervue and you?
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Just off irene, helena heights....hows that sunset over the bay tonight? If you're in JHB tonight, sorry for you!
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Very nice sunset, we were at mamaroma in Stellenbosch squre earlier fantastic weather there as well.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
NInja I think it was you with the idea of drinks at jena viva is that correct? Let me know when you go there again would make a point to join.
0 Kudos
poland
Occasional Contributor
Yeah me too....anytime you feel like it!
0 Kudos
chas
Regular Contributor
Me too. Sounds good.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
excellent guys, we can arrange something...
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Cool....am happy to meet although Werner maybe we should see who should meet.....I know I would be totally useless to you as I am a daytrader and couldn't give a monkey's for long term fundamentals and long term positions. You would probably find my daytrading a crazy risk offering no real value. I would like to meet with like minded traders out there....if you a day trader and kinda know what you doin I am amped to meet.....anywhere in Cape Town.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
lol... i dont mind meeting day-traders, would just like to meet the guys on this site, its always fun to put a face to the name.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'm in Milnerton. And nutty as a fruitcake.Can I come ? ( heh)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
oooi, fruitcakes have feeling too ;-) Only good once a year in small doses though.... No I live in GT
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I live in Onrus, but can mak drinks in SE if required... : )
0 Kudos
Farina
Contributor
hmmmm, maybe can not be considred a day trader, more a swing trader....staying in sunset beach, and intereset to meet any trader....
0 Kudos