Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Merafe looking strong

Not applicable
will probably test R4 soon.
0 Kudos
23 REPLIES 23
muc
Contributor
Its amazing how many people hate this share! This is an atm!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
This share is goint to 500 BUT BE CAREFUL! It is very sensitive to the DOW and will retrace 10% without batting an eyelid. It can fall through your stops and you will be in trouble. Make sure that you have enough cash in your account to withstand such a retracement.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
will probably reach R4 today
0 Kudos
muc
Contributor
I am already out at 385 and waiting to re-enter at 360. After that we can ride it to 400.
0 Kudos
JEEBS
New Contributor
the floor just disappeared beneath merafe - anyone know what caused that??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Muc, what information made you determine that Merafe would drop significantly from the opening high of 390? Similarly, what makes you think it's going to drop to 360? I've been bitten by this dip.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Anyone have an idea why this share loses volume toward the end of the day particularly in closing auction? Stems the adrenaline rush!
0 Kudos
muc
Contributor
Sorry I can't give reasons on the forum, but it is not a 100% guess.The share will drop to 360 or below by Friday or Monday the latest and will recover to a new high on Monday or Tuesday to 400 plus.
0 Kudos
muc
Contributor
It's the Single Stock Future traders that are taking out their orders while the market is closed.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Muc, could you please email me the thoughts behind your projection? [email protected] it would be appreciated
0 Kudos
djw
Regular Contributor
Muc - i would also like to see your predications if possible - [email protected] - many thanks
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
Muc and send me ur physical address so that I know where to send the kids for food if that does not happen, lol!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Maddog
Regular Contributor
Is it a 99% guess?????????????
0 Kudos
ANDY26
Contributor
Hi me to- your views please ,and do u put in your buy order now at your estimated price? are we expecting a selloff this afternoon as like the Aussie market? [email protected]
0 Kudos
delli
Contributor
Does anyone think some SSF's at the current price is a good buy.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hmmm, I'n still in on some SSF's got them at 310.
0 Kudos
ANDY26
Contributor
Thats all i trade ,made good money on this allthough out now awaiting the pullback -does anyone have any idea what it will pullback to and when?
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
This share has only made profits for me in the last year. To me, one can use look for a good entry point at the 21 day EMA, next support after that if it fails to bounce would be @313. OMO use it oe dont use it. happy trading.
0 Kudos