Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Merafe setting sails to the north

Edge
Frequent Contributor
Looks like merafe is starting to go up again. i wonder whose actually buying this stock - oversee invester or local?
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
platsak
Super Contributor
Edge. There was a posting avbout this yesterday. Bank of america gave this one a a buy signal. Think its local buyers snapping up a few in the hope that a fat cat fund will invest. Low voumes.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
volumes yesterday not bad actually, today is a bit light, so it is going to need some kind of stimulus to push higher. Fundamentally I don't like this stock, but it seems to be a trading favourite!
0 Kudos
Edge
Frequent Contributor
Hi platsak. I m stuck with this one at the moment. was -15k on this one last week. So i have to be patient. Today im -8k. It looks like its going up.I wish i had bought at R1.22 ! Watch me going downnn in flames.
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Edge. Be patient with this one. Will be one of the secondary stocks that will be snapped up after everyone had their fill of of the blue chip shares. Production are at 100 percent and the price is climbing. Theres all kind of rumours that a tax will be instated on the export of raw ore. IMO if you do not need the money just leave it.
0 Kudos
Edge
Frequent Contributor
Thanks i know you right. i ve been sitting on this one for over a month. I would rather have bought a Kumba or Biliton instead of watching this one at low tide for a month.
0 Kudos