Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Merafe

Not applicable
what's happening with Merafe (MRF) today?? it's plunging - anyone know the cause of the selling...profit taking??
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
Not applicable
Maybe the SENS scared guys off. Not usually a good sign if Directors sell.But take a look at the Company news.Still good to hold.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Wish I had more funds to play with. Would have loved to have got back in at this price range!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i'm not surprised that the director sold - the share has had a huge bull run and was a good time to cash in on that. your thoughts on a rally anytime today?
0 Kudos
mosismoke
Contributor
Probably profit taking wait until may be Tuesday
0 Kudos
mosismoke
Contributor
Probably profit taking wait until may be Tuesday
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
450,719 on offer @market in closing auction. ouch
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
now 650,719 and buyers gone home ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ouch indeed! Maybe it has gone up by too much, too fast!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
nah saved by a buyer arriving at the last minute.
0 Kudos
muc
Contributor
Despite the heavy sellers, This was an excelent chance to get back in before it goes to 390,maybe 400 in the next week or two. The CEO sold some shares,taking a profit for his Lambo,etc but he owns a lot more shares than that.
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
Guys plse explain how a director can sell 3,5 mil shares at the ruling price (258) and then buy 3,5 mil shares on the same day at 54? Have I missed something here?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
the buy at 54c was him exercising options, taht were then sold at the higher market price.
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
Exercised share options that were initially granted at a price of 54c.
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
Thanks guys
0 Kudos