Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Merafe???

Not applicable
Anybody think that there is further downward pressure on the share price seems to have bounced on recent market rally and shrugged off all bad news even lower Ferro prices? Should i wait to enter at lower levels and if so 50-60c or lower?
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Mr_S
Super Contributor
Everyone seems to have gone quite on this stock, i read the financials, long term i personally think its a great stock, ill be buying for dividends as well. Jus wish i had a couple of thousand lying around
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
IMO wait to see how the chrysler and possibly the GM liquidations pan out. Theres definately goping to be some pressure still. They expect sales to pick up by the 3rd quarter. Thing is they are getting something like 60C per pound in this market. I would not throw the bank at this one just yet especially when playing in geared instruments. I think this topic is so quiet because the futures in this one wiped a lot of accounts. Barry useually has some quality info on this one.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Yes thanks....my advice is to stay clear at this time...OMO!
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
i guess the chysler and GM situation goes for all platinum stocks too hey?
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
definitely....how ever chrome,is more dependent on stainless steel production...when construction in general starts to take rise again and the world enters the first stages of a genuine bull market,then and only then can it be considered a buy....i also see there is excitement around Exxaro and Mittal on this forum.i cannot for the life of me think why!
0 Kudos
sm
Contributor
The right time to get into a good quality share is when nobody else is interested
0 Kudos