Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Mercury must be retrograde.

john_1
Super Contributor
Is it just me or is everybody stugling with comunication at the moment..my emails playing up, my phone wont scroll properly, my printer is not working from on computer on my network..and and and.
0 Kudos
19 REPLIES 19
john_1
Super Contributor
and it would seem that my spelling is getting worse not better..
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
I ate too much chillies last night. Ring sting supreme all the way this morning.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
geez thats way to much info...
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
web sites all failing,email atachments with error messages,do u think the gremlins are invading?
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
google mercury retrograde.
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
I heard chillies are a natural dewormer. Judging from what I felt, I guess I made those buggers suffer.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
All Your Base Are Belong To Us
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
depends..............
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
. . . and I thought it was just the chillies. Also had wierd internet problems this morning. Still not solved. Had an old version of our orgs website pop up on my browzer this morning and the internet didn't work as well. Internet working now but the website thing is wierd. I though the old stuff was deleted?!#?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well the timing seems right, Sept 6 to 29th 2009. Well I guess we have to face our past and reflect on what we need to do to improove our own self. See here : http://astrology.about.com/od/advancedastrology/p/MercuryRetro.htm
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Your PC is adjusting to summer working conditions! :)
0 Kudos
r_n
Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
AHA,. John reveals his dirty little secret, he follows the planets too,.. Yes John,.. Mercury IS retrograding,. One could spot it a week in advance as well, as often is the case, double checking things helps plenty,..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Dude! you have no Idea how hayshoowow I can be, but planets are not really my thing. One of my best friends is a big astrologer which is why I know about retrograding planets. I much prefer free will and intent as my guiding principles.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Gold price is obviously tracking this move, nice to see,.. Re-evaluation there,. Another well intersting topic this month is Saturns entrance into Virgo, by Eastern Astrologies standards this is the year,.. So this month could highlight this, as this recent spate of jitters does indeed suggest,.. One point, if you look at the chart for Helicopter Ben's last big speach at that Fort hoohaa,.. That chart showed that this final attack on the March 2009 lows should only come NEXT year October, i think this will catch many short players in the current market who naturally expect this now to be the regular October trend lining up,.. Very intersting to note how in recent months the regular Moon in Water signs has not been producing the 'selling' it usually does,.. If one reads regards the PPT [Plunge Protection Team], one notices, esp moon into Scorpio how indeed the hidden players in the markets tend to buy when all else would indicating sell,.. So yes,. my suspicions, largely based on Bernanke's recent speech all point toward long and sideways through till next Sept/October,.. But y, im a western leaning astrologer so the easterners may have a trick up their sleave,. god forbid they are on the button, Sept Oct could be very hairy thence,..
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Dixxxxxxxxiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeee, I need some gummy berry juice
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
well I supose anything that beats a dart is worth while provided you have good money management principles.
0 Kudos