Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Message from Chartist...

Not applicable
Chartist says he hope you all still buying the dips.....here a present for all the chart illiterates..... http://www.realchartist.com/videos/free-videos/346-1-march-2012-its-starting-to-sink-in-even-with-th...
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
TOPIX
Regular Contributor
Paper trading doesn't count.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Right now all we know for sure is that he is making money...lets leave the judgmental stuff out of it and stick to reality.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
riaan, the most judgemental part this entire post is "sink-in-even-with-the-dumbest-bulls" .. confirmation bias ??
0 Kudos
TOPIX
Regular Contributor
Big difference between judgemental and fact. Fact is he did not trade BIL. Fact is he did not short at 555 as per his video. Fact is he lied on the video. He may just be lying about making money ....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i remember the days before anti virus software...you would remove what you thouth the infected files were, only to discover that they respawned as a different file...dejavu
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
now where is that spam filter that works so well in Outlook. Ooops not there.
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Gentlemen. When someone is wrong that consistently, it's tradeable. Today I bought the dips :))
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
HAHAHA ... Times must be tough there on his web site ... Started on SBK about a month ago, now all his cronies trying to get some newbies to his site ??? all of a sudden on every chat forum. I got offered a promotion :-O .... and it's only the start of the end, Stomach in ... Chest out ;-)))
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hennie for you it is chest in,, stomach out neh?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos