Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Metorex-Is it becoming a buy again

platsak
Super Contributor
Patrik (or anyone else). I know you follow this one closely. Whats's your take on buying in again at these levels within the next day or two? Any news out there about this Company. I made a packet on the last run, but must admit that their DRC exposure scares the cr** out of me. Just look what happened to Chrometco overnight.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
barry_1
Super Contributor
Be careful,i saw on Moneyweb,Metorex bought their shares in the original shares of the mine in the Congo from a couple of blokes(forgot their names) who were not exactly known for high moral principals and who hastily exited the scene.The Congo now disputes this deal and wants Metorex directors to explain.As with African states they issue frightening statements on this subject by the day.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
you reckon!?!? could be a great mover considering how much it has to catch up with the other boys,.. bad press,.. good old dirty mineral ore,..
0 Kudos