Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Metorex to move upwards

sk_1
Super Contributor
A broker friend has just sms'd me to go long on Metores at below 2350. Stoploss at 2000 and take profit at 2550. Any comments? Technically the graph looks good!?
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
platsak
Super Contributor
Was a punt on RHT as well. Something to do with licences in the DRC being sorted? Volumes looks low. Theres a few forumites that know this share. I would be interested to hear their opinion.
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
Patrik was always the forumite for this one.
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
Director just bought R21 bar worth of stock, this must be a good sign?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Technically I think Metorex has broken support drawn from Jan 2008. Probably a return move to R23 before moving lower. OMO
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hdk, this graph looking technically good to you? Looking pretty ominous to me.... As my Roman friend here points out the main support trendline has been broken but more significant to me is the forming of a double top formation at 24.80 (failure to make new highs in an uptrend is a sign of weakness). If MTX closes below 21.66, then look for a move down to 18.61. Technically this is one I'll be following closely...
0 Kudos