Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Milkworx

skoorb
Frequent Contributor
This share looks like a sure thing. Milkworx is currently trading at around 3c a share (sometimes you can even pick them up as low as 2c). The net tangible asset value is 3.6c, so although the company has been making a loss, one is still getting a fair deal if you buy the shares up to 4c. But here's the interesting bit, as soon as the company turns a profit, there is enormous upside potential to the price. As an ice cream maker, the company is highly geared to the weather patterns. Last summer was unseasonably wet and the profit turned to a loss. But have you noticed how hot this summer has been? I've had a brief look at this company and I see that Milkworx secured a local contract with a multi-national firm, which is expected to provide growth of 10% year-on-year, with additional contracts also having been negotiated. The group has expanded its fleet and acquired an additional freezer room to satisfy summer demand, and expects to further cut costs and cancel unfavourable contracts in the periods ahead. At worst, one will break even at 4c, at best one could potentially double one's money. The interim results should be coming out soon and you probably want to buy before the announcement.
0 Kudos
65 REPLIES 65
Not applicable
Wow. You shoud be their marketing director :) just a quicky how many shares do you currently hold?
0 Kudos
skoorb
Frequent Contributor
Do you want the number of shares of percentage shareholding?:) Did you notice how hot it was last weeek? The weather buro reckons it's going to be even hotter this week. Don't be a party pooper - buy a few million shares at 4. Lets says 2m @ 4 which is an outlay of R80,000 (exc costs). Then in 2 weeks time you can sell them at 6 making R40,000 (excluding costs). The 80K should not be too much of an outlay for you movers and shakers on this Forum. As the say:"Go big, or Go Home"
0 Kudos
vusi_1
Contributor
Milkworks is a rubbish share , Next stop is de-listing , mark my words.Yes intangible value is 3.6c, Value determined by directors ??? I recommend Cyberhost.. Wait a while ,,and take a good look ...
0 Kudos
akb
Frequent Contributor
skoorb----u pick a wrong topic.on this forum they only want u to chat about blue chip shares ,etc. so skoorb how u going to chat your way out of this one.there are many members that like to trade cheap shares. come skoorb,,,,,,,show these guys your tallent and vision u have.is it the same as others here.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
skoorb, or it goes to 2c and you looose R40k.
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
ABO - a cautionary tale about the perils of dabbling with penny-shares. The predictions were that it was going to 10c and beyond. Now I bet most would be happy to unload at 2-3c. There are plenty of small-cap, high-growth shares on the board. You don't have to pick the absolute cheapest, most illiquid ones.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
I know these guys, the probleme with them is managment...no matter how popular your product, if managment is bad you go nowhere very fast.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
I would also like to add, look at how this share is being manupulated by someone, it wont go lower than 2c and cant go higher that 4c and in between someone is getting rid off there shares at 3c.....
0 Kudos
pickle
Contributor
snv a sure thing
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
I wish you guys would stick to the topic, if you want to say something about SNV..start a flippen topic
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
maybe it does have something to do with MKX - snv - sh*t no value
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Well that is the genaral concensus thus far, except for "skoorb", who must be one off the direktors trying to get rid off the shares at 3c...hahaha
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Maybe they should hire the ABO outjies as consultants to sort out the company quickly. They will organize "ice cream rights" !
0 Kudos
akb
Frequent Contributor
not me,however i see the same pattern
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja - if I can add my 2c worth - a post like this really falls into the category of things people wanna do because they think the market is wrong. How can a company be worth 2c a share? Your logic is telling you there must be something wrong - the market has got this wrong and as such in your infinite wisdom which far exceeds the collective wisdom of thousands of traders who watch the market every day you have decided that this share is undervalued... well for that stupidity and arrogance you deserve to lose every last cent of your 80K. Shares in the grave alley of 1-10c are only there because it costs more to bury them than its worth. which reminds me where is Yogi? remember him wanting to buy ZPT at 14 c (and Roffey punting it)...thought I just had to get that in...
0 Kudos
akb
Frequent Contributor
how would u chart this graph..could u please cahrt it for us like u the blue chip shares....would be interested to see how u would analize it ....please post it here on forum....just for the fun of it please.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
you can't chart a graph like that, except to say the trend is down.
0 Kudos
akb
Frequent Contributor
would still be nice to see him chart it -who agrees he will do it for fun,maybe its challedge to test his charting.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
lets rather play doctor doctor...that would be far more fun...
0 Kudos