Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Milkworx

Mic
Super Contributor
Me too, do you have a sister Chartist?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
What would be the fun? everybody knows its no use graphing a share like this..to easely influenced by someone that whats to manupulate the share
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes I do...
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Like Mr Stephan Roux
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
If she gets as tecnical as you it could be fun...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
shes a big old lesbo...
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
Everything seems to be on a go-slow even my PC, think it,s the heat!
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
Uuhhmm ok no lets not go there
0 Kudos
akb
Frequent Contributor
think all u guys need to have mkx ice cream to coooooooooooooool off. that makes skoorbs remarks correct,he got u all chatting and exited and heated up and now u guys have to purchase those mkx ice creams -sending the sales up ...moving its propfits up and pushing the share back up to 4c and he suggested.well done skoorbs-u were spot on with the share.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
So why are the guys in the factory standing around doing nothing? ...cause they have a bad name in the industry, there are plenty other ice cream makers around who gives good service and a good product.
0 Kudos
akb
Frequent Contributor
they must be in front with there orders knowing the guys on this chat forum needed ice cream
0 Kudos
Not applicable
This has been the funniest load of absolute nonsense I think I've ever read in my life!!!!
0 Kudos
pickle
Contributor
i agree i now understand why tore-ass hates options maybe chartist is involved makes you think doesnt it
0 Kudos
skoorb
Frequent Contributor
Awww come on guys, lighten up. Buy all the MKX you can afford now (take out a second bond on your house if necessary. Buy, put the sell order in at 2c above your cost and then slot in R20 for every million you bought in your cash flow (under receipts).
0 Kudos
akb
Frequent Contributor
see what u did skoorb..........u got the guys chatting again.well done.keep up the good work.
0 Kudos
MenuOption
Frequent Contributor
Ha, I recon one can make great bucks selling shares you dont have for 2c and buying them back at 1c in a week or so. better plan. Now if only SBK will allow me to short. grunt!
0 Kudos
skoorb
Frequent Contributor
Oh Chartist You humble me. If I were Tom Cruise I would say "you complete me". Tommorrow I'll be putting in a big buy order. Not to express any doubts though Mommy will be somewhat peed off if I lose all my stake. But my research of the fundamentals indicates a strong BUY. And my somewhat amateur charting also indicates a target price of 98c. But, of course that does depend on some bloody butterfly flapping its wings in Borneo
0 Kudos
Not applicable
lol. maybe he just wants us to buy so he can offload his shares
0 Kudos
akb
Frequent Contributor
maybe we should all give him the support and follow his vision and let him give all a day in next month when all interested in his vision will purchase on the same day .only a opinion.if his vision is correct we all smiling if not ,,,,,another jdh .lets hear him out ....so what the plan and lets see who all is in.omo
0 Kudos