Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Milkworx

Taurus
Super Contributor
Hey Skoorb.....is that your big buy order??? hahaha
0 Kudos
skoorb
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
skoorb
Frequent Contributor
In fact Tauras I have always thought that the MINIMUM order that one should place should be for R10k (because of the costs) but I believe that some of these small orders are part orders.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
My dear skoorb..you dont have to speculate...just go to market depth and you will see that the 1,4 mil in at the moment consist of 3 orders...but anyway ..R42000,00 is still manopoly money so nothing big happening yet..
0 Kudos
skoorb
Frequent Contributor
Sjees! It's hot today! Wish I could lay may hands on a nice cold lolly
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Ask your mom to give you some money to buy one. Then you can leave the adults alone for a while.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Better still, you could ask chartist.
0 Kudos
skoorb
Frequent Contributor
Here's a quote from someone called 'Swamprat' on another site: "As for MKX, you better look closely at their plans.They are looking to close non-profitable factories, and possibly retain the Avondale ice-cream factory, which is the only profitable one. That's the factory where they have a major contract with McDonalds.It could be good for the share, and reduce their dependance on weather patterns since they will only now serve corporates. As for the contracts you mention, I have it on good authority that those contracts are for them to be able to manufacture ice-creams under major brand names i.e manufacture ice-cream and sell it under the Nestle or DairyMaid brand, for which they will have to pay a royalty."
0 Kudos
skoorb
Frequent Contributor
I have actually charted MKX (although it was not easy). However when the level of humour on this thread sinks to that of 'CE' above I wonder if there is any point in stimulating discussion. So CE I'm going to leave this one now - let's see you start a thread which stimulates as mush interest (and fun) as this one. Does CE stand for 'Chief Executive'? Is this a fantasy of yours? I'll bet you own a 3 series BMW.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Here is a quote from someone called Confucius - "When called an idiot sometimes is better to be quiet, than open mouth and remove all doubt"
0 Kudos
skoorb
Frequent Contributor
CE Thank you for your frank an honest admission of being an idiot. All credit to you.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Skoorb - yes I have something you could suck on..
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Avondale ice cream factory will never be able to live up to Nestle or Dairymaid standards, anyway they have there own factory in Midrand..use to be Ailsbury ice cream, then you have Baltimore ice cream who produces for Famousbrands these day and some other major brands...nope im sorry but buing shares in this comany is like playing the lotto.
0 Kudos
skoorb
Frequent Contributor
I am not the kind of person who is going engage in a battle of wits with the unarmed
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ag no man there are packets of cheese curls all over the country that are nearing their expriy dates...
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Me not the unarmed...been in the ice cream business now for 15 years..dealing with Avondale and Cream star for 10 years...al i say is..be carefull be very carefull off these directors.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Take it easy now son. Just take deep breaths. "CE" - you just might get the surprise of your life. That's the joy about chat forums ! Time for your afternoon nap now.
0 Kudos
vusi_1
Contributor
I agree , if you have a read of the SENS you will find that there has been many Directors who have resigned over the years, I dont now why but it can be a sign off a poor management team ..However the possibility is still there yo make a quick buck
0 Kudos
Not applicable
skoorb is also active on an another online trading website preaching the milkworx way..interesting..
0 Kudos
skoorb
Frequent Contributor
You must speculate to accumulate
0 Kudos