Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Mind the Gap....

Not applicable
approaching those 29 and 28 November gaps....
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
john_1
Super Contributor
Acting as resistance at present, who will take the plunge!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
oops a daisy....i said a little plunge is imminent...may be a little bigger
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
JDT
Regular Contributor
What a nice profit. Thanks for all your input on this forum Chartist. I've learned a lot from you and it's much appreciated.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
27400 now in focus...
0 Kudos
Mr_Bean
Frequent Contributor
Hey Chartist, I also pay a lot of attention to what you say. With this drop in mind, how will this affect Harmony, where you are saying she is about to run? I notice a lot of support around R70-R72 but very low volume. What is your view, I am thinking of topping up with another 10 contracts, hopefully around R70-R71.50.
0 Kudos
JDT
Regular Contributor
Beeeeeaaaaautiful
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Mr Bean...just 30 pts away from my target...just want to get hit then I will respond
0 Kudos
Not applicable
right target hit at 27401....HAR has broken out and is doing a little test of the breakout...i would wait till the test is complete
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
can one trade the TOPI from this site, if not which platform can you trade it from.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
I'd also like to view this gap (TOP40 spot and future prices from what I can gather) and study it in a little more detail. The x-markets website suck.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
For the very last time www.igmarkets.com open an account, send fica documents and away you go. No money needed. and it is free.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
0 Kudos