Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Money markets

boing
Frequent Contributor
Which would you consider the best money market option at the moment using 3 crietria: 1.Best rates 2. Lowest fees 3. Must be able to disinvest on short notice (as in 48hrs and not 6 months).
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Not applicable
Well, I think the interest you earn on your cash right here in the trading account is about as good as you will get it for a money market account. And if you have R50k cash or more, the money market facility here (you will have to apply for it though) is even better.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well, I think the interest you earn on your cash right here in the trading account is about as good as you will get it for a money market account. And if you have R50k cash or more, the money market facility here (you will have to apply for it though) is even better.
0 Kudos
boing
Frequent Contributor
Thanks. I can get better in a normal Capitec transactional account than at OST though. I know FNB has something where you can earn 5.5%(before the last 0.25% hike) and the money is available immediately. Don't know their fee structure though.
0 Kudos
gamma
Contributor
Cadiz Money Market Fund
0 Kudos