Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Money to be made

Theater_Cat
Super Contributor
o ye of little faith...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Look at the chart, under 2 recent supports. MTN is coming down!!!!! Only interesting point is if 89 doesn't hold, which I don't think it will. I rate it will bounce on that support again going back to 2003..looking at around R75???
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
97.50. up 1.5% Where to from here?
0 Kudos
Theater_Cat
Super Contributor
According to my calcs this could be a short term turning point to the upside (provided ofcourse world markets dont collapse as they did yesterday). Stochastics = oversold; RSI ticking up; trading (and will close at) upper end of todays trading range (viz. 94.50 to 97.38). 26 Week EMA flat/point down slightly. Short term EMA still pointing down though. Big support at R90. Weekly MACD on the rise. Daily MFI ticking up. ROM in the buy zone. Should pull back to to EMA.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Just an intraday high. Still more downside to come
0 Kudos
Theater_Cat
Super Contributor
Did you cover your short position
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
MTN and NEOTEL have joined forces to build their own fibre optic network,IMO this should be just the boost this share needs!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
2morow?? where shud we be?? long or short?? am short atm...
0 Kudos
Theater_Cat
Super Contributor
Catman says be very long...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The dow...wtf??it flew in the last 20 minutes..do u think i shud close my short tommorow??This volatility sucks...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Newbee ! where do you see support on the DOW ??? 8000 ???
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Strong support at 8000,it rebounded fast...what u think tommorow holds in store for mtn?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes ! Strong support at 8000 and to be short on the alsi with the dow so close to support is asking for trouble !! MTN with news out today iam thinking long
0 Kudos
Not applicable
28 and 29 Oct we had a gap up on MTN 52 points the gap has close. Remember that not only must a gap be close ( time frame ) but it is one of the strongest support "indicators" ( if you wish ) out there !
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You make sense..but it could break its support...no??little more bad news and who knows??but you ryt I shud close my position,but i dont think it will be up 2 or 3 % at the open...the dow looks like its going to close rather flat or slightly down...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hennie what can i make money on at the moment by going short/long??I rode Mtn nicely down from 116..any ideas there bro?? whats ur tawts on going long on agl from around 180??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
AGL 4 hour charts the same thing, big gap up Fri 5 dec to Mon 8 and we close the gap today, so yes i would go long MO
0 Kudos
Not applicable
send me your mail and ill show you the picture on the charts that i see, it well be easier to discuss
0 Kudos