Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

More to go ?

Not applicable
I have been reading about CZA and can now understand why the price has been moving up so rapidly. Mvela has taken a 25% stake over the last while. This came out in Moneyweb in an article by Tessa Kruger. Of co***** this has all already happened and Mvela now releases this info to the press via Tessa and Moneyweb to create excitement and get the Lemmings to come flying in and continue to pump up the price. The good news always seems to come out after the act has happened. So then dears , please tell me , what to do ? Still by some more ? What do the others think on the forum . Your valued opinions please gentlemen . And Ladies ..
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
striker
Super Contributor
I agree big things are happening at CZA.Apart from Sexkwale buying in, Mittal and Merril Lynch are substansial shareholders! I will be buyng more shares.
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
I have been a fan of CZA for a while now, average price = R19.50. As a new investor, I would be buying more anytime that it is under R30. See if you can log onto the ASX (www.asx.com.au). If you can, then you can see what CZA traded at at the close of the day in Aus. This gives good clues as to what the share will do on the JSE for the same day. (Obviously, because Aus is 8 hours ahead of us.)
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
With our markets closed on Monday, CZA traded @ Aud$ 4.48. The exchange rate is Aud1 = Zar 7.6. 4.48 x 7.6 = R34. There are sellers on the JSE @ R30. Anybody want them ????
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Too late.... you snooze you lose.
0 Kudos