Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Movement

GAF1984
Occasional Contributor
Any idea when we will see some movement on this share? It has been hovering around the 41c - 45c price for some time now.Not much news from Ansys lately.
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Not applicable
DOn't really follow it, but I checked my notes. I figured that Ansys was all about the order book - like a construction company. And their order book has halved from previous years. So while they currently expect to make a profit - that could very well just be an accounting trick, where they loaded up their billable work, and we get stuck with no more contracts. You will want to see contract work on the climb before this stock will move, IMO
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Read the prospects statement in the latest set of results and wait for the trading update in May...the CRMS has huge potential - check out the co's website. A weaker Rand during H2 and further orders might see F12 HEPS of 8cps - a 5x PE. This is a tiny company that still has to prove itself, but I like the IP that evidently exists here.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
yip, this company all about CRMS .. nothing else
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
and the patience is rewarded...
0 Kudos