Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Moving up

Reply
Highlighted
Super Contributor
I want to see it to 230 or so in 2 months time
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Welcome to the Monday morning Rally :)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable
You like HuH ??? hehehe
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Got fair bit of it ;)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Lost an absolute fortune on this one. Wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.
0 Kudos
Contributor
I also made a paper loss of a fortune on this one and since I was not desperate for the cash I had decided that I was going to keep it for a longer term and I am glad to see that there is some form of recovery.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
I know Maggie u won't touch it. It was always the case that when u going to sell I was going to buy it. See my post on the 11-08-08. at that stage I declared the damn thing a dog at 550 and u still hold onto it. The time to buy it is now when it goes up not when it goes down.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable
In my long term small cap portfolio I held onto Anoorag and Jubilee through some pretty tough times, and stocked up on COA when it was at below R6. Things are starting to look again.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Movement does not appear to be based on anything, though.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Fundamentally not... It's a technical rebound
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Do you think we can expect any major price movements until production though? and what are the actual price estimates once they are in full production? Im thinking that it would be quite a waste to start buying now, if production is only years later
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
You looking at the long term stuff. Obviously if it goes in production the price will get a nice kick upwards. We could be pricing in some kind of a future event which may come in as a buy on rumor and sell on the fact. However I don't see the directors buying anything at the moment. To find out what the effect will be on the price when they eventually go on production u have to do fair bit of homework and I suggest u speak to an analyst.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Quite right, just technically this should move above R2. Happened a few months ago, from roughly the same R1 - R1,10 level. Goes quickly from 1 - 120; 120 - 150; 150 - 180 then up round 210. Just a quickly down aswell, hey maggie?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Jus for interest sakes, Maggie, what price did you enter WEZ and how much have you lost so far?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
See it is taking a bit of a downward now? If I buy this share again and lose money I need to see a shrink.
0 Kudos