Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Moxy does Sappi

Not applicable
SEQ's analyst babe does Sap's chart. I agree (hoor hoor). OMO, it's a classic righteous trade: it's on long term support in a longterm bull trend. So either a quick stoppout (for me 120 end-of-day) or resumption of upleg.
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Tango
Super Contributor
Looks like I tried to pick this one too early last week. I'm going to wait for a reversal day before piling in, but I agree, looks like a good one to trade long
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
there are some fundimentals suporting this , after all, with all those sub prime loans going bust.There will be a huge demand from layers writing to all and sundry trying to recover funds. This is going to add to paper demand 'cos not even layers can scare people with emails.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I read somewhere they own a factory in the US that is also the world's largest producers of..shower curtains. Maybe they should use Norman Bates as a logo. Also one of our Murray's favourites, btw.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Did you buy ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yup, this morning - sapsta
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Mye carramba. Looks like an exit.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Time to pay Mr Market. Will sell in the course of this morning - a small loss. Next support level 110. Durn.
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
It's still looking oversold to me, but I'm going to wait for a reversal day before jumping back in.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
My expectation is it is going to breach the 119 level, then bounce back up to test this level and in doing so unwind some of that oversold energy. then on to test its long term support at 110 were I would expect it to hold and start to recover. this will be a great entry point.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Yip. 110 would be great. Out this morning and also out of my lovely SOL at 275. No market today, gonna put my overalls on and do some renovating on my house. Need to work off all that Milo and toast.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Looks like I will also be out of all longs, I am short the index and loving it.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Holy cr@p! I really didn't want to stick to my stops this morning but I did. And really glad too. Seems it was a good day for renovating.
0 Kudos