Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Murray and Roberts

suki
Super Contributor
please help with the view on Murray and Roberts. Is it getting back on tarck or its false alarm?
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
jack12
Super Contributor
Short, medium or long term? Open the chart, draw a line at the lowest 14 day price, draw another line at the highest 14 day price, now draw one approx half way between the two. check your position upper half lower half. Then look at RSI, ROC, Stoch, MACD to see if they are pointing up. Then you should be able to answer the question yourself. I dont trade MUR so I dont know.
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
suki see good support for MUR at 55 it may dip lower from time to time. weekly trend is up.Construction not in favour at the mo so may go sideways for a while. short term i would say will trade in channel about 54 to 59.
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
I put it in Darvas box and it is on a upwards break. Volumes are a bit low. Higher highs and higher lows. Rising ultimate, stoch sitting on 60 day MA and above 10 day. Yea I wouldnt be selling
0 Kudos