Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

My AMS of GLD...

Not applicable
A Story of 2 Outlaws that ruled the JSE...And there came a day,when they did meet, and Correlations was the way they greet.So, here today,on Thursday Jan....a little tussle has began.GLD nudges against his Downtrend Line whilst AMS seeks above R729.So, we roll the Dice,in the Dusty heat whilst Fate von Something walks his beat.The Sheriff is in Town.Tune in... there's more !
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Plonky
Super Contributor
Please send me some of that stuff you are sniffing !!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Here,mate ! Have some....now don't that feel good.##And AMS surges free of Resistance.What a wonderful share to watch,when it becomes the Blue Stallion and puts its head down.
0 Kudos
WR
Regular Contributor
AMS..my hero. got nailed with ACL. Bought a packet at 680, holding and now waiting
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Glad I was properly strapped in on this CFD ride, 670 to 750 in less than a month, cashed in just over half.Sometimes when luck is on your side, you end up looking like a Guru. May the luck continue.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Good one, AMS Traders.You're making money.And that's the point.## GLD is still locked in her DownChannel.R88.40 below,looks like the LOW potential, here.50 and 200 mas' travelling horizontal.Neutral.Readying.And PRICE is now popping the Bull-question 3 sessions in a row.As it stays above the 20ma line.Come On ! One more push Down ! I need to buy 3000 more CFDs and those Spanish boots and Harley boots are waiting....and they don't come cheap.
0 Kudos