Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

My Account -> Stop Loss Status

doomsdayza
Super Contributor
Hi Simon, Stop loss status page is not working, any idea when will be able to use again?
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
what not working ? fine on my side .
0 Kudos
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
Error We are sorry but this page is temporarily unavailable. Should you have any queries then please contact us on 0860 121 161 or email us at [email protected]. Our office hours are 08:30 to 17:30 business days. That's what I get.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
OK, IT looking into it ..
0 Kudos
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
From time to time i receive the same message ,if in working hours i just ring them up and they set it right.Mind u,they had the cheek to send me instructions by e-mail on how to clear my cookies last time this happened,as if it was my fault.
0 Kudos
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
Haha thanks Barry. Definitely not cookies, just double checked. Will call them tomorrow.
0 Kudos
_Marco_
Frequent Contributor
Happens to me as well, check the left tab for "contact us", send them a message there and they'll get to it :)
0 Kudos
Shard
Super Contributor
Mine has never worked as far as I know. I've just always used a work around to able to check the stop losses on individual positions.
0 Kudos