Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

My kind of company

Not applicable
Low debt - topline growth and decent margins. I have held METAIR since 2009, a great performer!
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Pepi
Regular Contributor
Skaap - as a matter of interest, and i'm asking cause i'm in a similar position with EOH so what would your thoughts be if we were to get a rather large? reversal in the market cause I hear conflicting views by analysts wrt this type of scenario where a share just produces good results year on year.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Pepi, there are infinite number of strategies, and infinite number of views on a stock's growth potential. All I can say, is that real money is made when growth gets compounded - in other words, for me, if MTA grows 20% on top of the 150% growth I already have, then my real growth is closer to 50% of my original purchase. This is the scenario I look for. Pullbacks are natural - so is consolidation. Now as long as the pullback doesn't outpace the market, you should be fine. If your stock is plummeting in market rallies - then you should perhaps be concerned.
0 Kudos