Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

My prediction on the JSE

Preston
Super Contributor
This is not investment advice. According to my calculation (which i will not disclose) the JSE should be over 2.5% up today. If i am wrong. i am going to kick this "can" down the street, destroy my trading system, divorce my wife and move to Libya.
0 Kudos
46 REPLIES 46
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
this going to be fun ..
0 Kudos
buyme
Contributor
better book your plane ticket.......
0 Kudos
topper
Occasional Contributor
Give my best to"brother leader"
0 Kudos
topper
Occasional Contributor
When (if) you get there give my best to "brother leader"
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
May the "force" be with me.
0 Kudos
babz
Contributor
Hi Preston, before you leave to Libya, can you introduce your wife to me. i am single. lol
0 Kudos
MarkD
Contributor
about half way there and its not quite 10 o' clock yet. Interesting :)
0 Kudos
cheapcheap
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
No need to book a plane ticket. South Africa will smuggle you out to Libya.
0 Kudos
ndabs
Frequent Contributor
Preston, I will at least be positive and stand by you through this whole day..... In exchange for your system, well that's if we get to 2.5%
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
long as VI stops selling at 27,000 points
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
It could go up 2.5%, but only if you sum rises and ignore all the drops.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ALSI should set up Long till Bernanke utters pearls on Fri.So yeah,Im looking at 26780 as a new short area.= resistance.##Preston!! What's up mate.Having a spell of finger-trouble ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
... now its up to the Americans to decide.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
If (when) i am wrong , then i can alway apply for a job as a economists.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
A divorced economist in Libya...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
An economist from the JSE days in pre-revolutionary SA.Yes...an excellent cameo role in my 21st Century book.Title unknown.Part of Chapter 2.The Gaddafi OTC connection, and the Mugabe conduit >>> Dial PRESTON.And the Grey screens of the CIA are unlocked and we all make guaranteed money.For the ALSI was always a code-screen of the Illuminists due to its volatility.The herd could be measured via their controlled 'Hot money"Rand..Readied for the New world order sacrifice.Derivatives.Little demons sowing chaos.>>>zerohedge.com for updates.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Zarp, can i put your name down as a subsciber to my newsletter. Cost is free but membership is limited to only one.lol
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Zarp, can i put your name down as a subsciber to my newsletter. Cost is free but membership is limited to one.lol
0 Kudos