Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

NCA- Jokes for the Day

Preston
Super Contributor
Next time you get a letter to pay your debts be sure to remember Sipho's letter.) LETTER TO TRUWORTHS Dear Sir/Madam I acknowledge receipt of your letter dated 7 January 2007 in which for the third time, you request that I pay the monies owed to you. I first want you to know that by no means do I dispute my debt and I intend to reimburse you as soon as possible. However, I bring to your attention that I have many more creditors, quite as honourable as you, and whom I wish to reimburse too. That is why, each month, I throw all the names of my creditors into a hat and draw one randomly whom I hasten to refund immediately. I hope that yours will come out shortly. Sincerely Yours, Sipho PS: I have great regret in informing you that given the unceremonious tone of your last letter, you will not be taking part in the next three draws.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Ja, great! Truworths peoples' heart attack following this nice example of customer responce will be more traumatic than mine, following the red arrows on the bulletin board of share losses
0 Kudos