Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

NEW GUY SOLAMON ON WARRANTS

Not applicable
WHERE SHOULD I BEGIN TO?
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
DST
Super Contributor
Hi Solly. Maybe begin with stepping off your caps key. Only shout when its important to the forum.
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Solly.....I would invest everything I own in a highly leveraged future - preferrably on a small cap share worth around R2. Flip a coin to decide long or short as this will be more accurate than any of your analysis. Good luck....only a fool would fail! PS: Stop losses are for sissy's, real men don't need them! But thats just my trading strategy, you need to decide for yourself what the right thing to do is! Please let the forum know what you chose to do.....Good Luck!!
0 Kudos
ian_kotze
Regular Contributor
Solomon mail me at [email protected] with some details of what you have, what you want to achieve and what you know so far about trading or investing and i will see if i can give you some advise.
0 Kudos
ian_kotze
Regular Contributor
Solamon mail me at [email protected] with some details of what you have, what you want to achieve and what you know so far about trading or investing and i will see if i can give you some advise.
0 Kudos