Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

NEWGOLD.

Not applicable
Now going for 1st resistance at R94.99....Hope she comes back for one more munch at the R90 line.Now sold 60% since R90 entry.Buys back in play.Any other CFD-GLD-freaks out there ?
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Not applicable
In fact, she's topped R94.99 as a high today.Just updated my Point and Figure Chart.She's clocked 2 more Xs of Demand in Nov2010.Only R96.99 resistance, as a roof,before the mighty R101 is challenged.
0 Kudos
PaulC
Super Contributor
Gold I like. GLD is a tricky one to trade due to rand movements. I tend to trade the ANG/GFI in favour of GLD for this reason. Have you considered the gold comod future as opposed to GLD? just curious. Pity the silver comod future still isnt tradeable! - P
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'll be straight up with you PaulC...I trade like a dumb man. A simple point and figure chart.2.I watch for the 10-wk crossing over the 20-wk....3.And I watch where my long-term Uptrend Line is ( R85). Easy stuff.You know,Trading for Dummies 101...heh.The other stuff...nah.Too much stress.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
And on the daily chart,old GLD gives sweet trading ranges.BUT...Looks like we're starting to trend now. I can see the Rand is struggling to get stronger.Gold,well,gold just pumps North!...and keeps on pumping.Hence,GLD up.Next Resistance $1446....if you click on the jsmineset.com website.Ther's a hot Texas trader there...Dan Norcini.Always worth a gold-trader's check.Another one for the back-pocket.See ya at the Races,mate !
0 Kudos
stores
Super Contributor
Simon Standard Bank is ..LOL... I am a gold freak Zarp and read all your posts. Thanks and good luck. (By the way was it you who gave the silver tip about six or nine months ago?)
0 Kudos
stores
Super Contributor
Sorry..Should have gone under Zarps initial post
0 Kudos
Not applicable
stores....yeah, it was me.Who else ? (heh)...Zarp 2.0 fin24 ?...###that's where I jawboned it.Made some good cash on Silver, between 9.70 and 19......AND LOOK AT HER NOW ! It's heading for 31 at an incredible pace.Beautiful to watch , as those New York shorts get run to the wall.AND ABOUT TIME TOO.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
Gold surges on QE2, Silver flying .. http://ow.ly/37iqK
0 Kudos