Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

NEWS FLASH,.. ANC Cadre's use Ek'sdom as a psyops cover,...

Not applicable
Jan Lampbrecht,.. Anyone read any of him!? Pretty interesting propositions,.. A two phase move,.. ANC first,. then SACP,.. If Zumi lends too much toward SACP, we would consider the next move to be in progress,.. Of note here is the recent slating of the UNISA chair by various fronts of the SACP after a few harsh words amied at their boy Zumi,.. One minute we know of the Cadre backhanding stoorie,. the next we are fantastically anethetised,.. uit die blou van ons se' hemel,.. ode to Blind Optimism,..
0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
Not applicable
What!? everyone too scared to comment on our new national party,.. Cmon,..
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Maybe if we could understand what you trying to say they would.....
0 Kudos
CAPITALIST_RUNN
Frequent Contributor
yes, can't make sense of what you're trying to say!
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Has Dixie bought Zarp's old account? Do you think he had to pay full NAV?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
No one's scared dixie. We all just feel kinda embarrassed watching the mouth foaming, incoherant mumblings of someone who seems more than slightly deranged. And, just so there's no confusion in that little, addled mind of yours - I mean you.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yeah,. no worries,. was getting rather bored,.. think i will step out for a moment,.. ..........aaaaarrrrrgggghhhh,. [dixie forgot he was in a plane to JHB]
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Past tense,.. Dixie is thus departed from this bedeviled planet,.. This is his side kick Pixie,.. lol,. wait a minute,. Dixie seems to be brushing the dust off,... a limb seems to be dangling rather lifelessly,.. but yes,. our hero is alive and well,.. hooorayyy,... lol,.. okay nuf bollocks now for the snex pnistols,..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
In fact,. i urdge you all to stop replying to this nutters posts,.. it only spurs him on,.. Hi Ho Silver,. Awaaaayyyyy,... its just this lateral stuff u know,. really grabs me,.. one word and your brain just tangents on off,,... like a dream really,.. a tangerene dream,...
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yeah,. it's a pity i still think ure a woman tho,.. funny how first impressions stick,.. considering most folk thought i was a woman at first,.. lets share some woman loooove,.. lol,..
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Bring it on sweetheart. mmm, but what will happen if we are both male? I guess we have to see who can do the 100m dash in the quickest time.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
neer mind,. it's in our heads mate,... i'll be blonde,.. lol,... wait a minute,. im seemingly prest for time,.. the damn man let me down and now BIL is too,.. jog jog jog,..
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Looking to re-enter.But i want me cash to earn interest over the weekend
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
13:29 SENS BIL,... Even the Directors are panicking,.. hahahah
0 Kudos