Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

NOT WORKING - Terrible Service

rmbh
Not applicable
Nil takeups. Not working. I phoned and they told me it will be working in a couple of hours. IT WASNT. They told me they would email me. THET DIDNT. NO communication sent to say it is not working. Shocking .... "Div/Int History". Why doest it have INT if it doesnt display interest. I phoned and asked and they told me to look at Prov Tax Statements. That is for profit and losses. THEY NEED TO TRAIN STAFF. Then they told me they will email me back. OF COURSE NO email was received. Service, service, service
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Harathke
Regular Contributor
Well, if you phoned today then you really timed it badly. With like thousands of staff being retrenched today at Standard Bank, if you were a Standard Bank staff member and this was potentially your last day of employment, would you answer/handle pesky enquiries like yours?!?!?!
0 Kudos
kemp
Occasional Contributor
cutting 2500 workers are huge in any companys books. by cutting these jobs, what are standard bank compromising, if the answer is nothing then what have these people been doing al this time exept drawing huge salaries. hope more companys start listening to their shareholders
0 Kudos