Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

NOW I'M STARTING TO LIKE IT...

Not applicable
NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL (ALIVE), CHATROOM... THANKS FOR YOUR REPLIES
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
MichaelR
Regular Contributor
Why are you shouting so loud?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
He obviosly doesnt understand the SHOUTING part.Once a while a moego come along.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
It's a sign!! A sign to go long. It has been prophesised that when the bull returns, so will the cretins.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
bwabwahaha, brazen indeed. Very well spotted, will consider sending a bottle of wine ...
0 Kudos
Vano
Regular Contributor
Simon, did Leon Shuster open a trading account here? I cannot believe that anyone could possibly be as thick as Orifice / Edifice pretends to be. OMHO
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Not thick, just stubborn to look after MY money made from My OWN business. Whose money do you use to spend on the market?. If you have your own business congratulations. If NOT, stop hanging onto other peoples ideas as your own and telling people how clever you are. If you've done it alone in life well done. If not, don't call other what YOU are.
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
Ediface -seems you just dont get the message.We're all very happy for you making money in your own business,as most if not all of us would also have done.That does not however , give you any right to behave like a Big Deal on this forum,and generally irritate us all. Another thing -- carry on buying ABO and John Daniel junk, and all your hard earned fortunes will soon be zeroed!!
0 Kudos