Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

NPN- whats the view

Not applicable
Shprt term TA looking like a little uptrend developing (well after Thursday/Friday anything looks up hehe) whats the medium outlook into this one? Trade it infrequently so my past notes arent helping. SUpport seems to be holding here at 265/260 but looks to me that more support is held at 250/245 mark??
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Not applicable
Ok so the 260/265 support is not holding. Guess I will wait for the 240/245 and see what happens.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
What do you think now? Short maybe?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I am not convinced a short is worth it. If it does happen it will be too quick to be of any use and too much risk. However I am waiting for a slight pullback to go log again and I suspect the long entry is somewhere around 245/255 target.
0 Kudos
KJR
Frequent Contributor
Seems to be recovering nicely, maybe time to consider going long????
0 Kudos
KJR
Frequent Contributor
Seems to be recovering nicely, maybe time to consider going long????
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Nibble if you feel like it but I am waiting fr the 245/255 range and I am paitient. If I miss it so be it but I dont think I am wrong here.
0 Kudos
KJR
Frequent Contributor
CPS, do u still feel that NPN will fall to the 245 level??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
245 is the very low end of my entry. 255 more likely and I would even nibble at 260 odd. However does seem to be treding up with most other shares. I could miss out on a trade but just getting in for the sake of it is no longer my style. I prefer to be paitient or miss a trade and move on.
0 Kudos
Mr_Money
Regular Contributor
Been holding them for 3 years now. Not at all disappointed
0 Kudos