Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

NPN

sponono
Super Contributor
Now it has fallen by more than 20% from its high. Either we reverse from here or the stock is not officially in a downtrend
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Russ
Super Contributor
That chart is starting to look ugly.It's easy with hindsight but there was a nice negative divergence on the daily rsi and sto for about 3 weeks before it fell off the cliff.
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
All the stop losses have kicked in and I think even the big boys are starting to off-load!
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Just made it back to resistance yesterday before plunging again. Still in a downtrend.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Is NPN trading ex- divs today?
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
They usually pay divs in Aug / Sept. This share is ping ponging like mad, trading warrants on this share is hair-raising
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I think tencent took a dive this morning along with all tech stocks.
0 Kudos
Prestonmyhusban
Regular Contributor
lol, no Russ, it is trading ex-div
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
NPN or tencent?
0 Kudos
Parttimer
Frequent Contributor
Naspers and Tencent adds value to peoples lives unlike Facebook and Twitter which are just pure rubbish in terms of valuations. Stick with it.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I think npn could easily reach R900.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hi momentum overvalued stocks tend to crash to the 40% region, see Apple as example.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
high momentum overvalued stocks tend to crash to the 40% region, see Apple as example.
0 Kudos