Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Naomi is on the leaderboard.....

barry_1
Super Contributor
....of the Sanlam competition ,lying 24 this morning,she has only three warrants at this stage,TOPSKB,then SBK warrants on AMS and HAR around 32 cents each(forgotten their codes).Some way behind the leaders,but she noted that during the last down turn they just stayed in.She intends to sell and buy TOPSBQ.Her code is "unique". as i'm getting short of cash i'll have to start being nicer to her!
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Maddog
Regular Contributor
Way to go Naomi..why does she not post anymore I used to enjoy her insight and wit?????
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
i keep her chain short,she can only easily reach the kitchen sink,and of course the bedroom!
0 Kudos
Oom_Boom
Frequent Contributor
Barry, get her to make some more posts on the forum, we miss her fundamental analyses, or are you relaying everything she says over the morning coffee?
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Naomi here.There goes barry again,thinking he a WIT.He is of course HALF-RIGHT!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
she obviously meant wit,silly minx,now she wants me to give her a web-page....will do no such thing....probably will discuss curtains for the kitchen,modge poge ,what ever that is,she's just lucky that i love her! ....lucky with warrants as well.
0 Kudos