Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Naomi may soon return to active trading....

barry_1
Super Contributor
....as estate business is very slow of late.I trade her account at the moment,but she seems to want to trade the smallcaps herself and leave me to trade the larger shares on her behalf.A couple of weeks ago she gave me a list of shares that she thought I might investigate further.It included DRD and therefore i called the list Naomi's Nutty Choices.Needless i did not investigate any myself nor have i any in my portfolio ,at this time...The shares are; OLG,DRD,VMK,CMO and TLM.I reckon if any move up ,it must just be luck!
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
john_1
Super Contributor
Luck it would seem, is an underated...Barry please send me your email address to [email protected] I have something I have been want to email you.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi guys, i am new to this trading game. My account is open and active. Have not transfered funds yet, to do so nxt week. There is such a lot of info on this subject, as a new comer to the game, what do you guys advise!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Listern to what Barry has to say.
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
Will this be a market moving event?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
You called it Naomi's Nutty Choices uh? So, is it comfy sleeping on the couch?
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
fortunately she wont see this...heh heh...and i know uwont tell her
0 Kudos