Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Naomi tells me she is annoyed with warrant traders....

barry_1
Super Contributor
...that did not make over one month 55% gain,over three months 92% gain and over 4 and a half months 135% gain.Was that you? How you may wll ask as I did not either and am in the dog box for it! Why with TOPSKF of course!
0 Kudos
23 REPLIES 23
Not applicable
Barry, I could not read Naomi's signals. Maybe she should put me on her mailing list. All I need to know is, buy now, sell now.
0 Kudos
leminus2
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
She updates her Stochastic Blog twice monthly,unless there is something that cannot wait.If you scroll down on her home page you will find the place.As always only her opinion and she can be wrong! 2010plusstocktrends.blogspot.com
0 Kudos
Maddog
Regular Contributor
One of the older forum members on this site.....no disrespect to niomi of course. She and a few others have traveled the hard roads and have the experience that counts
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Fair enough, she could be wrong and yes I agree, we must do our own homework, but it seems her homework is more successful than ours. So won't you aske her if she would rather do update say every Monday? Just a small paragraph could make a big difference for the week ahead.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Sounds like an excelent idea.She is of course very busy as she holds down a day job as well and she likes to thourougly research before writing her blog
0 Kudos
Not applicable
That is why I recommend Monday. I am sure that she does her own trading homework over the weekend. Does not need to be a long piece. 10 Lines direct to the point will do. Even if she just mentions something she is keeping an eye on. Barry, let's face it. Your wife is making a few bucks or two that we are not.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
here be the thing .. she wastinng her time .. nobody wiill follow it .. this I know from expereince .. my lazy system that I put all the trades out live on ttk .. yet who actually trades it ??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You will be surprised. I have a Simon trading folder on my computer. If you add anything, I grab it. But not to trade it necessarily, but to study and learn it. You are write about one thing. People don't trust other people, thus they won't rust their trading systems either. They will read it, try and make sense of it. If you want people to follow your system, write it over, but this time put in stuff that make no sense in between. Just make it look long and complicated. That way they will think you are a genius and everybody will want to trade the GURU's system. It's all mind games. My son does a bit of marketing for Simba in Pick'n Pay. He hands out free packets of chips for people to try. He says, people run away cause they don't trust it that he want's to give them free chips! The downside is, he can only go home once he has handed out all the packets of chips. Make it complicated and the players will come. They won't necessarily make money, but they have craving to learn. It is human nature.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Wait, I follow your lazy system Simon, and am showing a good profit on the INDI long you indicated last month.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
oi .. now we got a cult .. this be cool .. we should sacrifice red wine on wednesday ???
0 Kudos
Not applicable
sounds good, Only I am in class most Wednesdays (nights) when I am in town. So can we do it after 9pm? ;-)
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
SEE Naomi's update.SnakePit you can post herprivately on Twitter
0 Kudos
leminus2
Regular Contributor
HOW DOES THIS LAZY SYSTEM OF YOURS WORK SIMON?
0 Kudos
leminus2
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
This bloody TOPSKF warrant is just going balistic. My guys told me to buy the stupid thing at 35c and I ignored them!! What do they know. Now trading at almost 80c. I would have made a bundle - Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!
0 Kudos