Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Naspers NPN

Ninja
Super Contributor
Ther is no way of knowing where Naspers will go next. What you do know is that 230 has proved to be resistance over the last couple of days. If you want to trade go short with a stop at 232 and manage your risk by applying the 2% rule to your position size.
0 Kudos
mikki
Contributor
Hi Simon...picture the scene ...you have a holding in Naspers and currently have a 10% profit on current levels. Do you have a trailing stop ...at how far behind?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
OK, here is my personall position on NPN, Strongly trending stocks tend to sideways trade in periods of consolidation, so my guess is on Naspers sticking within the trading range defined by the candle range of hte 8th. This pattern can carry on for a month even, check out the trading ranges in early june and mid may. JSE breaking support might pull naspers down, but it would have to be a pretty serious sell off, and I think NPN is rand hedged, so the sell-off can't be accompanied by a big devaluation of hte good ole rrrront
0 Kudos
Not applicable
taking a slight breather at 222 before the upward move resumes or heading back down to 210 before it goes back up?
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Not sure where to next....should come down 215 before moving back up but who knows...a downward correction is due before the trend continues.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ninja are you holding a position on npn?
0 Kudos