Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Naspers

Not applicable
To simon and the general public : Do you think the Naspers market has runs its juice for the short term and will correct down? , since last wednesday it ran 5 consecutive days of closing highs and not to mention breaking its high to 25065
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
striker
Super Contributor
Agree - sold my holdings ,banked my gains,waiting for the dip.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I went long at 23100. Will exit on a solid close below 22200, for now, NPN is still setting higher lows - so it is still in a bull trend, from my POV
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Not a short signal on simons lazy system (not even close) and the trend is upwards. just trade the price! There is a 100% chance of a correction could be tomorrow or next month, remember when it happens your entry/exit strategy/triggers should take care of it .. my opinion
0 Kudos
Not applicable
thank guys, i actually shorted it at 23600, but we are just non entities for the market and it then rocketed to the levels we see now, so i am praying that this correction comes soon !
0 Kudos
KJR
Frequent Contributor
Indicators point to more upside before correction. No sell signal as yet on my charts
0 Kudos
Not applicable
what software package are you using ? we dont know it seems to be slowing down, i may wrong but it may close below yesterdays close
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
NPN showing neg divergance on RSI, Stoch and MACD with falling volume. This is a strong warning of downside to come in the near future. Wait for the reversal day and then short. Beware however as this is a bull run and any correction will be short lived before the bull run takes off again. If you are looking for a Short ABSA is also lining up nicely, as are the JSE and the DOW. These will all be short term pull backs....more upside to come.
0 Kudos