Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Nationalisation - Growing ideology within ANC and alliance!

topgun
Super Contributor
Good for you...and don't pay any attention to the deceptions of self-serving ANC politicos, the NDR is the roadmap and Zim the inevitable outcome...of course it will all be different this time...now where and in what context have I heard those timeless words before?
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Nationalisation is not really the issue here. After this it will be something else and so on and so on. I was born and raised here under the wide blue sky, towering mountains and gorgeous coastline and got to share all this with the friendliest people on earth of all races. Now do i turn my back when things are tough or do I work for the future I want? Taking action to me has never been about leaving. Why not join the DP and work with them if you feel so strongly anti ANC? I have lived in the UK for 7 years and I can assure you even with our challenges we are living in paradise. Don't turn your back on the country you love, when you have gone you will long for her with every beat of your heart.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
This is great! Keep talking like this. With a bit of biased international reporting thrown in you may allow me to get SA mining shares at rock bottom prices, enabling me to retire early and enjoy sunny SA
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Hey Ninja, not leaving SA (yet), just investing off shore! It is called insurance!
0 Kudos
CrownA
Super Contributor
Please people. This is very simple. Malema, ANC, whites , blacks - we are all puppets. The master plan for SA is to destroy it economically, then come in and take the resources, with/without the people.
0 Kudos
MAGICIAN
Frequent Contributor
Quote from Clem Sunter's column: 4. Be diversified in currencies. Nowadays you can lose as much money in selecting the wrong currencies as you can in selecting the wrong shares. An old saying is that a man and his money should be on separate continents!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
ya, but selecting currencies no easier then stocks (well maybe harder) .. it isn't just about buying sterling, euro or UUS$ ..
0 Kudos
Edge
Frequent Contributor
Dixie did u know that the crime rate is low in botswana? But those mosquitos will eat u up!
0 Kudos
Edge
Frequent Contributor
That's it - the invation by aliens. That wasn't Simon on TV last night!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Now this is where the money is,.. CrownA is talking about the Goyim,.. They are swayed left and right by the currents but essentially is daar die 'gledmag',. that Verwoerd referred to and other historic leaders of nations who saw their autonomy dissolving under these essentially Zionist influences,.. aka Oppenheimers etc,.. some quotes for the protocols of zion a highly controversial 'forgery',.. "It must be noted that men with bad instincts are more in number than the good, and therefore the best results in governing them are attained by violence and terrorization, and not by academic discussions. Every man aims at power, everyone would like to become a dictator if only he could, and rare indeed are the men who would not be willing to sacrifice the welfare of all for the sake of securing their own welfare. " More to follow,...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
As I see it (admittedly the view point of a 40yr old white farmer)I love this country. I am truly african, I speak 4 langauges - with english being the only european one - I was baptised in the dust of this country & defy anyone to tell me that they ever get rid of that "stain". So looking at all the continents across the world as Nightclubs. You know upfront whats on offer & what it costs to get in. Which band is playing, which beer is served & what the waitresses look like. So you pay on entrance & get exactly what you pay for. Africa is different - this nightclub has tantalising music, enticing views, exotic tastes & smells & boy oh boy - its free to get in !!! WHAT A BARGAIN !!! The fact is Africa levies its fee when you leave. When the lights go on, the smoke clears & the music stops then you pay on teh way out. So best keep R10 in yr pocket, don't phuza it all away - Learn the lessons of Zimbabwe & the rest of Africa, because on this wild continent of ours - We live a life of meaning, we live a life in full technicolour & we live a life unparalleled anywhere in this world. If you don't want that, if you want vanilla, then slip away quietly, admit thats why you have left & be happy elsewhere. When you sit in Swindon, East Grinstead or some flat cookie cutter suburb of Perth / Sydney - do not envy us that stay our wealth & our lifestyles...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Agreed!! 3 Cheers for African skies and African soil,.. Wouldn't trade life on the wild frontier for all the queens tea,..
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
I am quite sure that most of the murdered farmers (3000+ since 1994 and counting) felt exactly the same way...as did Zim's commercial farmers. What are the lessons of Zim btw?
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Free teaching:) whats your email addy again?
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
The subject matter is somewhat broader than the critic's IFP fixation and apparent SAIRR prejudice...maybe the third comment is apt?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
particularly its dizzy romance with Inkatha Freedom Party (IFP) leader Mangosuthu Buthelezi. I beg to differ,. here in Natal it seems the best route to a ticket to the grave is truly in becoming an IFP ward councilor,.. They die like flies out here,. and no the media has no interest in such whatsoever,.. If you ask me,. this Zuma election is one of the final stages of the great KZN land grab,. stealing the lands of the Zulu people,.. As such,. Zuma is the great deceiver who allows for this to occur,.. Fooling his Zulu brethren into some sort of ANC INKATHA mix,.. This is further 'Geldmag' tactic if you ask me,..
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Just heard the latest news. Malema has returned from Zim and stated that the land reform programme was courageous and a great success. How do the ANC retain the majority, surely their followers are not blind to this level of stupidity?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Further,.. "Nowhere does she explain why, amid declining violence in the democratic era, the IFP's electoral fortunes have steadily worsened. This probably indicates that as voters have become less fearful they have felt more able to turn their backs on Buthelezi and what he is seen to represent." Ya ya,.. what nonsense,. who is this Drew Forrest anyhow,. seems like she is like really keen on the regular disinformation campaign out to take every last breath of Inkatha legitimacy out the picture,.. Facts are Facts,.. Inkatha sided with the Old security apparatus for they were more than aware of Xhosa tactics and Xhosa militancy and maliciousness,... The TRC is rampant proof of the ANC ploy to disembowel the IFP,.. With all due respects Simon,. your reference to that article does nothing for the argument whole, apart from possibly strengtheningour position,.. who is this Drew Forrest that writes hoo haa articles for a pliant media house,. Hmm,. You have to understand that in a province like KZN there is actually no place for the Xhsa at all,. this is Zulu Country par none,.. Well apart from koi san etc,.. But really,. if ever there was a case for a sub state in SA,.. A real organic one,. it would have been a IFP run Natal,... If you cant factor in how absolutely demolishing such would be to the ANC agenda,. well then,.. Facts are facts,. but when it comes to the media,.. Facts are more like compliance tools,..
0 Kudos